We are offering our customers cyber security protection for one year from TransUnion, which includes credit monitoring and fraud insurance protection. These services will give customers:
- Unlimited online access to the TransUnion Credit report, updated daily.
- A credit report is a snapshot of a consumer’s financial history and primary tool leveraged for determining credit-related identity theft or fraud.
- Unlimited online access to the TransUnion CreditVision® Risk score, with score factors and analysis updated daily.
- A credit score is a three-digit number calculated based on the information contained in a consumer’s credit report at a particular point in time.
- TransUnion credit monitoring alerts with email notifications to key changes on a consumer’s credit file to protect against identity theft and enable quick action against potentially fraudulent activity.
- Dark Web Monitoring to provide monitoring of surface, social, deep, and dark websites for potentially exposed personal, identity and financial information in order to help protect consumers against identity theft.
- Identity theft insurance of up to $50,000 in coverage to protect against potential damages related to identity theft and fraud.
You can activate these services by calling the following number to receive a unique activation code to register for these services online.
Please note that accepting the offer of credit monitoring does not prevent a customer from participating in any class action, if certified.