ATTENTION: If this is your first time booking an appointment online at a patient service center located in BC and you do not already have an account, please click here and create a MyCareCompass account before selecting the option to book.
LifeLabs is a Canadian-owned company that has been serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for more than 50 years.
Community & Environment
Accreditation & Licensing
Innovating from the Heart
LifeLabs forms new collaboration with Natera to offer molecular residu...
Recognizing and Caring for our Employees, Empowering our Tomorrow
Empowering our Customers, Empowering our Tomorrow
LifeLabs launches 2021 Community Report: Empowering Our Tomorrow
LifeLabs welcomes Take Our Kids to Work Day students from inside the c...
LifeLabs Opens its Newest Ottawa Location
LifeLabs Stands in Solidarity with Iranians
For rush results (NAAT within 12 hours and PCR within 24 hours)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition
- Book an appointment at a LifeLabs location below.
- Bring your printed FlyClear requisition and Passport
- Select your ordered Province’s Rush Test to start booking:
Pre-Departure testing now available from the comfort of your home with MyVisit (Currently Greater Toronto Area only)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition.
- Book your Home Visit appointment with the MyVisit portal or, if your flight is within the next five days, contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
MyVisit Pre-departure testing offers:
- COVID-19 PCR/NAAT swab testing
- COVID-19 Antibody Blood (serology) testing
The MyVisit fee is $80 per person.
Book your appointment online here. If your flight is within the next five days and you have received your FlyClear requisition, please contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST).
Your health & safety is important to us
Please note that face masks are mandatory at all times at all of our locations to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees.
Please inform staff if you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition.