book appointments and navigate your health journey.
Coming Soon: A fresh look with new and improved features to bring you a digital experience, designed with you in mind.
is a free and secure service for all registered users.
With a account, you can:
How Canadians interact with their health has continued to shift over the last decade. We know you’re looking for a quick and convenient solution that works around your schedule. brings exciting changes, and soon, new features to better serve you.
How do I access ?
If you already had a my results™ account, there’s no additional action required! Your account has automatically updated, simply sign into with your existing my results™ log-in credentials. If you don’t remember your my results™ password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the Login page.
brings a new and improved dashboard that pulls relevant insights to the forefront of your account.
This includes upcoming appointments, recent reports and soon, electronic requisitions from your doctor.
We’ve also made improvements to the overall usability of the portal, so you can seamlessly go from your phone, tablet, or computer with ease.
Health insights you understand
With a account, your results are easy to understand. Results are visualized for easy viewing and analysis. You can view result ranges over a period of time, see where you stand, and access your test history.
Having trouble understanding what you’re seeing? You can learn more about your test and results in language you understand, integrated into your portal. As your trusted partner in care, our goal is to empower you to lead healthier lives and to equip you with the tools and information you need to guide your health journey.
How to register for an account
For help getting started, please see the links below:
- Any appointments from my results™ are still active and can be viewed in .
- New appointments must be made with
- To minimize your wait time at LifeLabs patient service centres, we recommend booking an appointment or saving your spot before arriving at the lab. First find your preferred location and then use the Book Appointment or Save My Spot™ buttons.
Save My Spot™
- Save My Spot™ is a LifeLabs online check-in service to reduce your wait time when you arrive at a selected patient care centre. With Save My Spot™, you can wait where you want!
- Visit or Save My Spot! to find the location you want to visit.
- If the location is open and supports the Save My Spot™ service, you will see the ‘Save My Spot’ button.
- Click the Save My Spot button and enter in your information..
- Click “Check In”. Your spot is now saved! Mind your wait time and come in close to when your time is up!
- Please check-in with the patient service centre staff when you arrive
Viewing Reports Online
- To view lab reports and results online, you must register your Ontario LifeLabs visit.
- You must be 18+ and have visited a participating Ontario LifeLabs within the last 30 days.
- You will need to enter your personal information and information about your LifeLabs visit.
- Report registration requires that patient information must match exactly with the information on file with LifeLabs.
please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.