ATTENTION TRAVELLERS: FlyClear™ by LifeLabs migrated to a new portal on December 14, 2021.
If you are looking to register for travel-related COVID testing or access your FlyClear results, here.
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Your full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, sex at birth, and your provincial health card number, as well as your ordering Health Care Provider’s name, email address, and mailing address. You may be asked for your Credit Card Information by a 3rd party who is fulfilling your request for products or services on behalf of LifeLabs.
- We only share your information as necessary to complete the testing and report the results, as requested by your Health Care Provider. LifeLabs does not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Laboratory technologists, technicians and scientists will see your information as necessary for the testing process. Where LifeLabs does not perform a test in its own laboratory, we may need to refer your sample to another laboratory to conduct the test and report the result to your Health Care Provider.
- We limit access to any of your personal health information to qualified medical and service provider professionals as required.
- Your results may be reviewed by a Medical Professional before they are released.
- In some cases a LifeLabs employee may view your results to be able to provide support to you after your testing.
After you have selected the test(s) you would like to order, you will be taken to a page where, depending on the availability to order online, you will be able to place your order. Upon a successful order placement, your information will be sent to LifeLabs’ fulfillment teams to review and process your order.
If you have ordered a kit
you will need to provide the physical sample for testing, complete the consent form, include a signed requisition from your Health Care Provider and mail the completed kit back to LifeLabs using the materials provided.
If you have ordered a test
where a sample is required from a lab (such as a blood draw), you will need to find a convenient LifeLabs location and bring your order confirmation, signed requisition from your Health Care Provider, and your order receipt. The order confirmation and receipt are emailed to the address which you provided when you completed the online ordering process.
The requirements for the collection of a sample will differ according to specific tests. Please follow the sample collection instructions accordingly.
- If a kit fails to operate in accordance with its specifications, LifeLabs may provide a new kit to you without additional cost to you.
- If a sample is unable to be tested as a result of improper collection, sealing or transport, outside of LifeLabs’ control, then you may be charged for any additional kits required to complete your test.
Not Medical Advice
- If you are a patient, you should not rely on information from this website to make personal or medical decisions. You should consult with your Health Care Provider.