A new experience
check-in online, – and more! – is here.
Welcome to a new experience using my results™!
We’ve been working hard to bring you a better online experience, with a number of improvements, including:
- One Log-In: Now, you can book an appointment, check wait times, and find your nearest LifeLabs online, using just one account, through the my results™ portal!
- Dashboard: You can now quickly access all of your LifeLabs, all in one place.
- Mobile Friendly: Need LifeLabs on the go? Our new my results™ is mobile friendly, so we’re here whenever and wherever you need us!
To get started, you’ll need to create a my results™ account. With helpful prompts along the way, you can do so now by clicking here.
While you can now book your appointment or check in online using Save my Spot on LifeLabs’ my results™, you will continue to receive your test results from ‘eHealth Saskatchewan’.
For additional questions, please see our FAQs below, or view a video highlighting these changes here.
We’re pleased to serve you. Thank you for choosing LifeLabs!
Need more information? Please contact our Customer Care Centre in Saskatchewan: 1-888-333-0222.
For help getting started, please click the links below:
Accounts and Login
- Important → The my results™ login ID and password may be different from your www.lifelabs.com booking account.
- If you don’t remember your my results™ password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the Login page.
- If you don’t already have a my results™ login account you can easily create a new account.
Save My Spot™
- Save My Spot™ is a new LifeLabs online check-in service to reduce your wait time when you arrive at a selected patient care centre. With Save My Spot™, you can wait where you want!
- Visit my results™ or www.LifeLabs.com and use the Find a Location button to find the location you want to visit.
- If the location is open and supports the Save My Spot™ service, you will see the ‘Save My Spot’ button.
- Click the Save My Spot button and enter in your information..
- Click “Check In”. Your spot is now saved! Mind your wait time and come in close to when your time is up!
- Please check-in with the patient service centre staff when you arrive
- Any appointments from the previous www.lifelabs.com booking system are still active and can be viewed during a 90 day transition period.
- New appointments must be made with my results™.
- To minimize your wait time at LifeLabs patient service centres, we recommend booking an appointment or saving your spot before arriving at the lab. First find your preferred location and then use the Book Appointment or Save My Spot™ buttons.