ATTENTION TRAVELLERS: If you are looking to register for travel-related COVID testing or access your FlyClear results, here.
How To Order
QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus
Access personalized requisition from your email
Have requisition signed by your healthcare provider
Make an appointment at a select LifeLabs location
You must bring your signed requisition form to a select LifeLabs location.
Please visit one of the following LifeLabs locations to provide a sample for this test. For your convenience and to reduce wait times we recommend booking an appointment.
Please note: You must bring the same requisition you downloaded and printed from the order confirmation and had signed by your healthcare provider to LifeLabs in order for us to process your test.
Get your results
Questions? Contact Us
Healthcare Providers FAQs
For rush results (NAAT within 12 hours and PCR within 24 hours)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition
- Book an appointment at a LifeLabs location below.
- Bring your printed FlyClear requisition and Passport
- Select your ordered Province’s Rush Test to start booking:
Pre-Departure testing now available from the comfort of your home with MyVisit (Currently Greater Toronto Area only)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition.
- Book your Home Visit appointment with the MyVisit portal or, if your flight is within the next five days, contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
MyVisit Pre-departure testing offers:
- COVID-19 PCR/NAAT swab testing
- COVID-19 Antibody Blood (serology) testing
The MyVisit fee is $80 per person.
Book your appointment online here. If your flight is within the next five days and you have received your FlyClear requisition, please contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST).
Your health & safety is important to us
Please note that face masks are mandatory at all times at all of our locations to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees.
Please inform staff if you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition.