ATTENTION TRAVELLERS: If you are looking to register for travel-related COVID testing or access your FlyClear results, here.
How To Order
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
Check with your doctor
Customers in BC: If you are based in British Columbia, your healthcare provider must order the HPV collection device directly from the LifeLabs BC courier department, before they can collect your sample. Talk to your healthcare provider to ensure they have devices available when you make your HPV appointment at their clinic. Your physican can find information on ordering supplies through our supplies portal.
Access personalized requisition from your email
Have requisition signed by your healthcare provider
Provide a sample
Customers in BC: In some circumstances, your physician may be able to ship the sample directly to LifeLabs, but in others you may need to drop it off at the nearest Patient Service Centre. Once your physician has the collection kit, they will provide direction at your appointment.
Get your results
Questions? Contact Us
For rush results (NAAT within 12 hours and PCR within 24 hours)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition
- Book an appointment at a LifeLabs location below.
- Bring your printed FlyClear requisition and Passport
- Select your ordered Province’s Rush Test to start booking:
Pre-Departure testing now available from the comfort of your home with MyVisit (Currently Greater Toronto Area only)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition.
- Book your Home Visit appointment with the MyVisit portal or, if your flight is within the next five days, contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
MyVisit Pre-departure testing offers:
- COVID-19 PCR/NAAT swab testing
- COVID-19 Antibody Blood (serology) testing
The MyVisit fee is $80 per person.
Book your appointment online here. If your flight is within the next five days and you have received your FlyClear requisition, please contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST).
Your health & safety is important to us
Please note that face masks are mandatory at all times at all of our locations to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees.
Please inform staff if you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition.