How To Order
If you are residing in British Columbia and have previously been diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), the Calprotectin test can be used to confirm IBD response to treatment, confirm remission of IBD activity or assist in the identification of IBD relapse. In such cases, please do not proceed to payment without consulting your physician, as the test could be covered for you under the provincial Medical Services Plan (MSP). By clicking the pay for test button below, you will be taken to LifeLabs e-commerce store. Please select Ontario or British Columbia depending on your province.
Access personalized requisition from your email
Have requisition signed by your healthcare provider
Get a stool collection kit
Get your results
Get your results
Questions? Contact Us
For rush results (NAAT within 12 hours and PCR within 24 hours)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition
- Book an appointment at a LifeLabs location below.
- Bring your printed FlyClear requisition and Passport
- Select your ordered Province’s Rush Test to start booking:
Pre-Departure testing now available from the comfort of your home with MyVisit (Currently Greater Toronto Area only)
- Order your FlyClear test and receive your FlyClear test requisition.
- Book your Home Visit appointment with the MyVisit portal or, if your flight is within the next five days, contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
MyVisit Pre-departure testing offers:
- COVID-19 PCR/NAAT swab testing
- COVID-19 Antibody Blood (serology) testing
The MyVisit fee is $80 per person.
Book your appointment online here. If your flight is within the next five days and you have received your FlyClear requisition, please contact a MyVisit coordinator 1-416-993-9579 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST).
Your health & safety is important to us
Please note that face masks are mandatory at all times at all of our locations to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees.
Please inform staff if you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition.