ATTENTION TRAVELLERS: FlyClear™ by LifeLabs migrated to a new portal on December 14, 2021.
If you are looking to register for travel-related COVID testing or access your FlyClear results, here.
Long Term Care
Mobile Lab Services
Mobile Lab Services are when our certified collectors come to your site to collect specimens for lab testing. A convenient and cost-effective option, it helps support:
- compliance with occupational health and safety programs
- employee wellness programs
- care of residents in long-term care and retirement facilities
- collection for research studies
Our involvement ranges from collecting the actual samples from individuals for testing to facilitating your lab testing requirements.
Customers that use our services range from:
- Companies requiring mass screening as part of their occupational health and safety or wellness programs
- Routine collection from residents of long-term care and retirement facilities
- Companies in remote areas without easy access to lab collection
- Caseworkers requiring client drug and/or alcohol collections (Ontario only)
- Research coordinators requiring blood/urine /ECG collections
Compliance: promotes greater compliance in the workplace
Cost effective: reduction in employee down time
Convenient: on site service at your location making it convenient for anyone requiring lab testing including, employees, patients and residents.
|Kamloops||250-374-1644 ext. 3||250-374-5638|
|1 250 881 3113||1 250 881 3116|
|Mobile Labs Vancouver Island||(250) 881-3113||(250) 881 3116|