Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
Any personal information collected by LifeLabs will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
- You will not use this website for a prohibited or unlawful purpose.
- You will not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this website, or interfere with another User’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- You will not obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through this website.
This website may contain communication services.
You will only post, send and receive messages which are appropriate and related to the communication service. You should use caution when providing personally identifying information. LifeLabs is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of the communication services.
You will not:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others
- publish, post, upload or disseminate infringing, obscene or unlawful material
- upload files, software or programs covered by intellectual property rights of others
- upload viruses, corrupted files or programs which might damage the computers of others
- advertise or promote any goods or services
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations
- restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the communication services
- harvest or collect information about others, including e-mail addresses
- violate any applicable laws or regulations
LifeLabs may review and remove any material posted at its discretion. LifeLabs may terminate your access to any communication services at any time for any reason without notice to you.
LifeLabs may disclose any information as required or permitted by law, legal process or government request.
LifeLabs does not claims ownership of materials which you provide, post or upload to the website. By providing or posting information you grant permission for LifeLabs to use the materials without compensation to you.
The information, software, products and services available through this website may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- LifeLabs may change or improve the website at any time. Information received from this website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult a professional for relevant advice.
- LifeLabs makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, products or services on this website.
- LifeLabs makes no warranties and disclaims all implied warranties of any kind including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
LifeLabs may terminate your use of the website or access to the services at any time without notice.
All contents of this website are copyright 2014 by LifeLabs and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
You may use this content for non-commercial, personal and educational purposes, provided that:
- you do not modify the content
- you include the associated copyright notice
You may not :
- make any commercial use of the content
- include the content in any product
- copy the content to another website
The names of actual companies and their products may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
LifeLabs LP is the owner of the trademarks LifeLabs, the LifeLabs logo, Bioanalytical Laboratory Services, Hemostasis Reference Laboratory, Rocky Mountain Analytical and their respective logos. These trademarks are protected. The display of these trademarks does not create a license or any other right.
No use of these trademarks may be made without the prior written permission of LifeLabs, except to identify the products or services of LifeLabs.