LifeLabs will be supporting the Ontario government in their effort to increase the local public health response to the coronavirus pandemic by providing additional COVID-19 assessment centres. This increase in testing is a necessary step in helping to stop the spread of the virus.
Testing services will be made available at a limited number of LifeLabs locations for both asymptomatic and symptomatic individuals.
COVID-19 sample collection services will be available by appointment only at the following LifeLabs locations (closed on long weekends):
- 3427 Derry Road East, Mississauga, ON: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sun: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 950 Southdown Rd, Mississauga, ON: Mon, Wed: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 100 Holland Court, Bradford, ON: Wed: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 470 Bronte Rd, Milton, ON: Fri: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 370 Bayview Drive, Barrie, ON: Mon – Friday: 8:00m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 33 Farley Drive, Guelph, ON: Tues, Thurs: 4:00m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sat: 8:00m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 575 River Glen Blvd, Oakville, ON: Tues: 5:00m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 338 Waterloo St., New Hamburg, ON: Mon, Wed: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 200 Lorraine Ave., Kitchener, ON: Sat: 8:00m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 350 Conestoga Blvd., Cambridge, ON: Tues, Thurs: 4:00 m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sat: 8:00m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 1100 Sheppard Ave., North York, ON: Sun: 9:00m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Book an Appointment
Symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals can book an appointment for testing online at lifelabs.com/book-an-appointment or by calling 1-877-313-4982 (Monday – Friday, 8am to 6pm EST) if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You are showing COVID-19 symptoms OR
- If you are not showing COVID-19 symptoms but belong to the following criteria:
- Your public health unit or the COVID Alert app notifies you that you have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus
- You live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified by your local public health unit
- Residents, workers or visitors of long-term care homes
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- Indigenous communities
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
As a reminder, face masks are mandatory at all locations for the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community.
If you suspect you may have COVID-19, please do not visit any of the surrounding businesses or facilities before or after your swab collection at LifeLabs.
Rapid Testing Assessment
We are currently assisting our government partners in evaluating the reliability of the ID NOW rapid test at our 3427 Derry Road location. Participation in this pilot is completely optional and will require two nose swabs. Individuals will be asked if they’d like to participate at the time of their appointment.